Software (GUI) for assembly control systems on Pick-2-Light work stations with P2L sensors (CAN Bus) from InSystems
Assembly recipes and operator guidance without programming skill
InSystems Automation offers a new user-friendly Pick-2-Light software to regulate and install assembly control systems with P2L sensors (with CAN Bus) without any programming skills. Following the selection of the product, Pick-2-Light software triggers the Pick-2-Light sensors in the right order and secures a correct process of assembly and commissioning. The software allows to store and manage any desired assembly recipes. Using our Pick-2-Light software, our P2L sensors (CAN Bus) and a CAN Bus adapter, you are given a complete intelligent assembly control system.
Scope of functions of Pick-2-Light software
- software for a single Pick-to-Light working station (single user license)
- connection of up to 127 Pick-to-Light sensors
- quick implementation and installation without programming skills
- including test tool to proof communication between sensors and computer
- storage of an unlimited amount of assembly recipes
- variation of picking mode (pickOnce und pickMultiple)
- visualization of each production step through pictures and videos
- adjustment of pick time and LED brightness
- selection of the product und preselection of product quantity
- monitoring of assembly steps
- high process reliability and shorter production times
- language for user interface can be configured in a XML file as required (currently in German and English available)
- display in full screen or window mode
- title for main screen (for example name of the assembly workstation)
- insert a customized image or logo
- background and text color
Configuration of a assembly sequence
The following bullet points show the minimum requirements to run the software:
- operating system from Windows 7
- Microsoft.NET 4.5.1
- Pick-2-Light-sensors with CAN-Bus from InSystems Automation GmbH
- CAN-Bus adapter
- installed driver for CAN-Bus-adapter
You can get the driver as download via link http://www.vscom.de/usb-can-plus-iso.html in field „Drivers & Documentation“ http://www.vscom.de/427_download.htm
Software – technical details and testing
30 days trial-version
Pick-2-light software can be tested as a free 30-day trial version. The free trial-version holds the full range of software features. After or during trial period you can activate the acquired license key and continue your work unlimitedly with your installed version. The software is limited for a single Pick-to-Light working station (single user license).
- download software and unpack zip-file
- launch setup.exe and please follow all further instructions
Manual for Pick-to-Light software
After your free trial period you can a buy a license key. You can use our <export request> button in „Info-Dialog“ and send the exported file to P2L@insystems.de. We will then provide you with all further information about your purchase as well as with your license file that can be activated via the <import license> button.
Single user license
Our single user license may be installed at a single working station.
For a single user license we charge 1.900,00 € (plus VAT)
Our company license may be installed at an unlimited amount of working stations within one organisation.
It is not permitted to resell our software.
For a company license we charge 9.900,00 € (plus VAT)
Contact and questions about Pick-to-light software
You can send us an e-Mail with your question to P2L@insystems.de or you may use the following contact form.